Dear valued customers,
We have recently updated our trade terms to provide you with more time to pay your invoices:
- All bookings are eligible to Net 90 terms on approved credit.
- All stock order from our domestic warehouse are eligible to Net 30 terms on approved credit.
The process for customers electing to pay by credit cards is as followed:
- Merchant Visa/Mastercard will ‘pre-authorize’ the order amount on your credit card at the time of order entry to validate the card information.
- Visa/Mastercard will again validate the card before the goods ship from the factory to your store
- An invoice will only be triggered when your order has cleared customs. You will receive the goods in the following days.
- At the time of invoicing, Visa/Mastercard will do a final validation and you will be ‘charged’ 27 days later.
Typically, Visa/Mastercard holds the funds in your account for 2 to 5+ days depending on your bank.
You will receive ‘terms’ of 27 days when you pay by credit card, and we will no longer offer COD, PDC or prepayment.
We hope the new extended terms help your store cashflow and that you enjoy being able to order in season items from our website.
Pure & Co team.