Salary: $42, 000- $65, 000
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and detail oriented individual with demonstrated experience in running and maintaining Amazon Vendor Central Accounts. Candidates should be familiar with online marketplaces, be able to professionally list products and handle customer service, provide feedback to marketing on customer needs, competitors and technology. We’re all about passion, grit and providing opportunity for those who want to establish strong careers.
Applicants who do not have Amazon experience will not be considered.
- Strong understanding of Amazon Vendor Central marketplace a must!
- Manage Amazon Vendor Central marketing activities.
- Identify content and image pertaining changes on product pages that may be made to help boost conversions across all channels.
- Manage PPC and AMS marketing for all amazon platforms.
- Professionally list products on Amazon and other .com platforms by researching and implementing best marketing and advertising practices.
- Create and maintain product listings.
- Maintain keyword database and priority by doing keyword research through various tools/portals.
- Manage and maintain product pricing and marketing strategy.
- Stay current with available Amazon marketing tools and trends to ensure top rated plus! Seller status.
- Providing customer service and answering customer questions.
- Driving the growth Marketplace channel activities while providing a positive shopping experience for our customers.
- Manage the day-to-day Amazon.com and other .com channel.
- Keep up-to-date with digital and Ecommerce trends and bring up new initiatives.
- Assist in management of online promotional calendar.
- Ability to analyze basic search data and optimize where needed.
- Minimum 1year professional experience in a fast-paced, e-commerce business.
- Strong understanding of Amazon Vendor/ Seller Central marketplaces.
- Naturally curious, bright, and empathetic individual who is fun to be around.
- Startup Mindset: Thrive working independently in changing environments and have a strong ability/willingness to learn and grow.
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient.
- Willingness to learn and obtain knowledge of the business operations and be able to provide back-up support when needed. Bachelor's degree (preferably in business, marketing, statistics, math or a related field).
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefit package, great downtown location and an innovative bunch of characters to work with.
- Neon Buddha started with the idea of producing a lifestyle clothing collection for travel, home, work and you. The collection is Canadian designed and produced and managed by a team of 500 women in Thailand. Our team and the environment have inspired us to make products that can be weall worn for life’s adventures and designed with a conscience.
- Style Me Up – is designed to help young girls create with freedom and personalization. We bring the latest trending fashion forward cosmetics, crafts and stationary to help you create with freedom and personalization.
- Our unique culture reflects the values of our founder – to empower women. From our creative design teams, those who make our products to the women who wear our products and the girls who include us as part of their creative journey – you inspire us – and we create for you.
- Style Me Up is a trademark sold by Pure and Co. a trusted Global manufacture with more than 20 years of experience creating, designing and manufacturing.
Brands: Akira / Neon Buddha / StyleMeUp
Apply by sending your resume to