Salary: $50, 000 - $75, 000
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with demonstrated experience to manage our database servers.
This broad scope role will touch on all activities related the servers supporting our users in Thailand – Vancouver and Montreal.
- Diagnose database related issues. Provide root cause analysis of production-related database issues.
- Maintain database disaster recovery strategy. Full, differential, T-log backup for SQL servers. Full, binary log streaming backup for MySQL servers. Full back-up for PostgreSQL.
- Manage SSRS & Jasperserver Reporting Service in both Canada and Thailand.
- Develop reports as per requests from internal stakeholders.
- Provide data-processing support to Operations.
- Provide Ad-hoc queries to support Thailand/Canada operational team.
Experience, Education and Designation(s)
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2016 , Server Reporting Service (SSRS); MySQL 5.7; PostgreSQL & Jasperserver;
- Must enjoy people :) and be dynamic
- Must be comfortable in a start up environment. (Work hard/ play hard)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation and benefit package, great downtown location and an innovative bunch of characters to work with.
- Neon Buddha started with the idea of producing a lifestyle clothing collection for travel, home, work and you. The collection is Canadian designed and produced and managed by a team of 500 women in Thailand. Our team and the environment have inspired us to make products that can be weall worn for life’s adventures and designed with a conscience.
- Style Me Up – is designed to help young girls create with freedom and personalization. We bring the latest trending fashion forward cosmetics, crafts and stationary to help you create with freedom and personalization.
- Our unique culture reflects the values of our founder – to empower women. From our creative design teams, those who make our products to the women who wear our products and the girls who include us as part of their creative journey – you inspire us – and we create for you.
- Style Me Up is a trademark sold by Pure and Co. a trusted Global manufacture with more than 20 years of experience creating, designing and manufacturing.
Brands: Akira / Neon Buddha / StyleMeUp
Apply by sending your resume to