Salary: $42, 000 - $47, 000
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated and detail oriented individual with demonstrated experience in customer service or account support.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting with sales operations and account support of the Style Me Up and Neon Buddha product portfolios.
This broad scope role will touch on activities related to the movement of products within our supply chain.
- Manage client portfolios, efficiently responding to customers.
- Support an international sales team to ensure the integrity and accuracy of input orders, changes, credits and maintenance of customer account information.
- Ownership and control of the customer order system from order receipt to product fulfillment.
- Perform order entry, confirmation and delivery functions with sales and factories to ensure compliance with Special customer requirements.
- Interface with Operations and sales.
- If delays are anticipated or occur, communicate with Customer.
- Provide superior service and support to Customers, sales agents & distributors.
- Assist sales for all requests related to logistics or product.
- Process all necessary communication/documentation through customer web portals.
- Process invoices and send these off to customers for tracking.
- Work in collaboration with peers and other departments, keeping appropriate individuals informed and ensuring positive customer relations.
- Proactively respond and resolve customer issues at their earliest stages.
Experience, Education and Designation(s)
- 2-3 years experience in similar role. (Customer Service or Account Support role, preferably dealing with CPG/retail.)
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma.
- Must enjoy people :) and be dynamic
- Must be comfortable in a start up environment. (Work hard/ play hard)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proven organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation and benefit package, great downtown location and an innovative bunch of characters to work with.
- Neon Buddha started with the idea of producing a lifestyle clothing collection for travel, home, work and you. The collection is Canadian designed and produced and managed by a team of 500 women in Thailand. Our team and the environment have inspired us to make products that can be weall worn for life’s adventures and designed with a conscience.
- Style Me Up – is designed to help young girls create with freedom and personalization. We bring the latest trending fashion forward cosmetics, crafts and stationary to help you create with freedom and personalization.
- Our unique culture reflects the values of our founder – to empower women. From our creative design teams, those who make our products to the women who wear our products and the girls who include us as part of their creative journey – you inspire us – and we create for you.
- Style Me Up is a trademark sold by Pure and Co. a trusted Global manufacture with more than 20 years of experience creating, designing and manufacturing.
Brands: Akira / Neon Buddha / StyleMeUp
Apply by sending your resume to